There are many car rental apps that you can use in Dubai to avail of different services, such as car rentals or chauffeur services. They can be especially helpful if it is your first time in Dubai. Some of these apps have a combination of in-house fleets, and they also outsource rental services. Others let you rent cars from residents, while some link you to hundreds of rental companies throughout the UAE. Let us look at some of the top-performing rental car apps in Dubai.
Offering a vast range of cars for rental or chauffeur services to suit every pocket, OneClickDrive is the Amazon of car rental services.
- This exceptional Dubai car rental app links you to hundreds of car rental/chauffeur service companies within UAE, including Dubai.
- From renting highly efficient electric vehicles such as the Mercedez Benz EQV to exotic ones such as the Aston Martin Vantage 2021, from renting the luxurious Bentley Bentayga to a supercar like the Ferrari F8, you can get any car of your dreams.
- The vast number of rental companies on the app lets you compare prices and avail the most affordable one.
- Moreover, the app only permits registered rental companies on its platform.
- You can rent a driver with a car on an hourly to monthly basis.
- The app can be easily downloaded and is compatible with both android and IOS.
- It is a must-have for tourists as it offers incredible convenience and safety.
- One Click Drive does not charge you any commission or fee for availing of a service.
Ekar is one of the most commonly used Car rental Dubai App in the UAE and the Middle East.
- The app provides access to countless vehicles available on a pay-per-minute basis.
- You can use the app to rent cars daily, weekly, monthly, or annually.
- Registering on the app requires your Emirates ID or passport and a valid driving license. You also have to pay only AED 1 to complete the registration process.
- When you search for the vehicle you want, the app provides you with the location of the nearest options.
- You need an Ekar key to operate the vehicle, which is unlocked after you enter the pin code generated by the app. When you are done with your journey, you have to return the Ekar key to the vehicle’s glove box.
- Ekar provides you with the choice of countless brands of vehicles depending on availability.
- Per-minute charges differ from vehicle to vehicle. For instance, an Infinity Q50 can cost you AED 0.7 per minute or an average daily amount of around AED 360.
Ekar will charge you additional fees for the following :
- AED 300 if excessive cleaning is required after you have used the vehicle.
- AED 500 for Smoking inside the car.
- AED 100 if you get a speeding/Parking ticket greater than AED 200
- AED 5 for every toll passing ( Salik ).
Udrive offers cheap rental services, which are also based on per-minute charging.
- They don’t charge salik or penal charges on your first trip.
- Their “pay as you drive” model is highly affordable for those looking to save transportation costs.
- The app offers only automatic vehicles and gives you access to cars like Chevrolet Spark, Ford Eco Sport, Nissan Tiida, and Toyota Yaris.
- The registration process is the same as with other car rental apps.
- After Udrive has verified your data (up to 4 hours verification time), you receive a PIN in your email inbox. You have to locate the vehicle you want, and once that is done, you can use your pin to unlock the device on the vehicle to activate your car. The device will unlock the car keys.
- Once your trip is complete, you can leave the car at any place within the area you first collected the vehicle from.
- Renting a car from rental applications will also make you tension free from car maintenance and other car related things
- With Udrive, you pay only according to your usage.
- Depending on several factors, including the car you chose and duration, you can expect to pay anything between AED 144 and AED 280 on average.
- The app offers you the option of choosing from their daily fleet, which is relatively affordable or choosing from other fleets at your convenience.
Some of the penal charges you may incur include
- AED 100 if you are fined AED 200 or above.
- If you leave the vehicle unsecured, you may have to pay fines of up to AED 125
- If you lose the keys, you may have to pay up to AED 950
- If you return the car with very low fuel , you will be charged AED 75.
- Excessive cleaning will incur a penalty of AED 350
- Smoking inside the vehicle will cost you AED 500
When it comes to car rental apps, EZHIRE offers a different and unique set of options.
- It offers rental vehicles daily/weekly/monthly but not hourly.
- The company has an in-house fleet apart from others.
- The registration process is the same as with other apps.
- Rates can vary from vehicle to vehicle. For instance, a KIA Picanto can cost you AED 69 per day and AED 1380 per month. A Nissan Sentra can cost you AED 89 per day and AED 1980 per month.
- Once you book a vehicle, it is delivered to your location for delivery/collection, this will cost you an additional AED 39.
- You can get car rentals as well as chauffeur services also from here.