From IC Market you can get your money without any problems. This procedure is easy, quick and undemanding. Few mouse clicks and you withdraw money from your IC Markets account. You just need to follow our rules and adhere to the consistency of steps. Also, please, pay attention to the accepted withdrawal methods, the geographical restrictions, and the associated costs.
Options of IT Markets withdrawal
- Bank transfers are by far the most popular method of withdrawal. Almost all brokers offer it, and IC Markets is no exception.
- You can withdraw money from IC Markets to a debit or credit card in addition to bank transfers. This is a feature that few brokers provide, thus IC Markets definitely benefits from offering it.
- Additionally, withdrawals to digital wallets are possible. This is a convenient feature that not all brokers offer. You can withdraw money from IC Markets to the following digital wallets: wallets for bitcoin, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, Bpay, FasaPay, POLI, Rapidpay, and Klarna.
Terms of withdrawal
Speed depends on the withdrawal options. If you want to get money on your bank card or payment services (Skrill, Neteller, Unionpay, Bpay, Fasapay, Paypal, Internet Banking, Klarna, etc.), withdrawals are immediate. If you want to get money via wire transfer, it takes 2–5 business days to withdraw money from IC Markets.
You won’t be charged any fees to withdraw money from your IC Markets account. But be careful: this only applies to transfers within the United States. Therefore, no matter how much money you withdraw, there will be no transaction fee as long as you are using the AUD currency. The case of international transactions is distinct. Using another currency to withdraw money internationally will result in a 20 AUD withdrawal fee. Also do not forget that your bank may occasionally impose its own transaction fees.
You must follow these procedures to understand how to withdraw profit from IC Markets:
- Register with your account: enter your Username and Password.
- Choose the button “Withdraw money” from the menu.
- After this you will be directed to a page where you must complete the withdrawal process using a secure client portal. To proceed, select the Withdrawal Form button.
- Select the withdrawal method you want to use in order to withdraw your money. Don’t forget to select the payment method that you used to make your account’s initial deposit.
- Select the trading account you want to use, then enter the withdrawal amount and a brief justification or description. You should be aware that there is no minimum withdrawal requirement.
- After precisely and completely filling out the form, click the Submit button. Await the deposit of the money into your account. Depending on the withdrawal option you choose, the time frame may change.
Read more tweets from Mikhail Vnuchkov.