Have you ever worried about getting an internal organ examination? “It might be hurt.” “It might be complicated.” “I would better giving up on it.” No! It is not. This article will show you a liver examination that you can get without pain. It is called Fibro Scan.
What is Fibro Scan
Fibro Scan is a liver disease diagnosis adopting technology to specify fatty deposits in the liver and detect liver fibrosis. This method is painless and harmless because it does not require a liver piercing method like traditional examination. It takes only 5-10 minutes to feel a slight vibration on the skin when the tip of the probe touches it.
Process of Fibro Scan
For more understanding, here is the process of Fibro Scan:
1) You must lie on your back and raise both arms above your head.
2) The doctor will coat a small amount of gel on the probe and your skin for the best results of the examination.
3) The Fibro Scan tool is adopted to measure the center of the liver approximately 10 times at the same spot.
4) The doctor will interpret the results and give advice.
See? The Fibro Scan has no risk of complication. Therefore, you do not have to worry about Fibro Scan. Moreover, Fibro Scan can be examined repeatedly without danger.
You Should Consider Fibro Scan If You Have These Symptoms
You might think it can wait. “I can get Fibro Scan when I get sick” That idea is not recommended. No more hesitation if you have these abnormal symptoms:
1) Having yellow or light yellow eyes, which could indicate an abnormal liver function being unable to remove the substance that causes jaundice.
2) Being exhausted, even after getting enough sleep and often having dyspepsia, which could indicate that the liver is unable to secrete enzymes used for digestion.
3) Having a family history of liver cancer, which causes a chance at high risk with this disease.
4) Being a chronic alcoholic, because alcohol damages the liver directly.
Fibro Scan Limitations
However, before you get Fibro Scan, you should know that Fibro Scan also has limitations. Fibro Scan, that is, should not be adopted if you have these conditions:
1) Do not use it to examine other organs because Fibro Scan is designed to be used for liver function only.
2) Do not use it with people with edema because the frequency from the Fibro Scan device may cause severe symptoms.
3) Do not use it on pregnant women because the fibrous spectrum radiated by Fibro Scan affects the development and growth of the fetus.
4) Do not use it on patients with body equipment because the frequency of Fibro Scan will damage the device or other side effects.
All of the above, do you still hesitate? There is one thing you should know — it can be examined before you get sick. The sooner you check and anticipate the problem the more effective the treatment will be. You are able to get Fibro Scan even if you have no abnormal symptoms. To check it before it is too late.